June 11, 2020, 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM
Organiser: DAAD Regional Office New Delhi
10 Reasons for Studying at JLU
- Giessen: the town with the highest student ratio of all German university towns
- No tuition fees (with the exemption of the international joint Master's degree course in Global Change, taught in English)
- Excellent student support: The Federal Foreign Office of Germany has awarded the Award for Excellent International Student Support at German Universities to JLU's international office
- International flair: 30% of JLU's doctoral students and around 15% of all students in Giessen are international
- Exceptionally broad range of subjects with exclusive interdisciplinary study options
- Excellent research opportunities at a university strong in research and with two clusters of excellence
- Renowned German intensive courses: From absolute beginner to DSH-level (university entrance level) within one academic year!
- Study in the green heart of Germany and at the same time only 40 minutes away from the hustle and bustle of Frankfurt am Main, Germany's financial centre with one of Europe's busiest airports
- Lokal International - the international student meeting place with jam sessions, language practice, karaoke and games, cooking events, etc.
- Excellent job opportunities through interlacement of teaching and research, practitioners, career centre, alumni service, etc.
Join our webinar to learn more!