The Alumni for SDG is a web talk series that will showcase important and relevant topics of the Sustainable Development Goals by DAAD Alumni. The web talks will be presented by DAAD alumni from the South and Southeast Asia region.
The DAAD Regional Office New Delhi kickstarts this year’s series with a discourse on SDG 4 Quality Education:
- Curriculum Development for Quality Education
May 25, 16:00 – 17:30 IST
– Dr Ye Myint, Curriculum Expert, Ministry of Education, Myanmar
– Tanushree Angirish, The Akanksha Foundation, Mumbai
Moderated by Dr. Christina Rath, DAAD-Lecturer, Savitribai Phule Pune University
- Digitalisation in Quality Education
May 26, 16:00 – 17:30 IST
– Dr Archana Raghavan Sathyan, Kerala Agricultural University
– Dr Manish Jain, School of Education Studies, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University Delhi
Moderated by Dr. Katja Lasch, DAAD Regional Office, New Delhi
Check out more about the series here.