Want to do PhD in Germany?
Wondering how to write a PhD proposal?
The DAAD is offering a training workshop for aspirant in the field of natural sciences and mathematics who intend to pursue their doctorate in Germany!
When and where?
The two-day online workshop will take place online as follows:
6 May, 1400-1800 IST
7 May, 1400-1800 IST
Who can apply?
- Students of natural sciences and mathematics, who are pursuing Masters or MPhil, and plan to pursue a PhD,
- have completed the ‘How to apply for a PhD in Germany – online course’ offered free of cost by Research in Germany. Registration for the course is open and the course takes 6-9 hours to complete. (https://moodle.daad.de/phd/)
How to apply?
Fill up the application form and upload the required documents on www.daad.de/surveys/717326?lang=en
You need to have the following handy – the information and documents are mandatory:
- Basic information about your person and academic background
- One pdf containing
– the 200-300 word abstract of your research (proposal)
– the completion certificate of ‘How to apply for a PhD in Germany – online course’
– updated CV
Application Deadline: 15 April 2021
Selected applicants will be contacted ahead of the workshop.
In case of questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org