Why study at ILF, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main?
- An interdisciplinary curriculum with excellent law and business / finance courses
- Top lecturers consisting of leading professors from Goethe University and experts from the professional world
- A location in Frankfurt, the financial center of continental Europe
- Increased interaction with ILF international students via combined courses with them
- Advanced Business and Legal English and basic German language courses
- Exclusive and intensive Legal and Management Training program during semester breaks
- Organized student excursions (g. Basketball Game, ECB, Field Trips, Germany Stock Exchange)
- 15,300 EUR (15% scholarship) if applications received by 15 January
- 16,200 EUR (10% scholarship) if applications received by 28 February
- 18,000 EUR (full tuition) if applications received from 1 March onwards
- 15 May: Countries where APS certificates are required (i.e. Mongolia, P.R.China and Vietnam)
- 1 July: All other Asian Countries
For more information, see www.ilf-frankfurt.de/llm-programs/llm-international-finance/highlights/
Apply now to LLMint@ilf.uni-frankfurt.de!